The Faringdon Clinic is excited to announce the relaunch of Natural Running Clinics by Carlton Rowlands – osteopath and elite trail runner.
The three hour workshop aims to explore the human evolutionary biology and the anatomy that makes us so effective on two feet. Carlton will apply a clinical angle throughout the course aimed at those wishing to overcome injury, or learn how to use their bodies more efficiently.
The workshop will be divided into a theory and outdoor practical coached component, with light refreshments provided. Participants should bring running clothing and shoes, a water bottle and materials for note-taking.
The event is open to all abilities and focus is not at all on fitness.
- Explore the anatomy and biomechanics of the runner
- Are we born to run? A look at our evolutionary biology and the latest research
- Understand running injuries with osteopathic clinical experience of treating elite and amateur athletes
- Practical outdoor osteopathic coaching with form and efficiency drills
- Tips, tricks and tales from within the Ultra Trail World Tour