Podiatrist (skin and nail):
Linda Waters BSc Hons
After graduating from the University of Brighton Linda worked for the NHS in both community and hospital settings in central London; there she gained experience in treating a wide range of foot conditions.
More recently Linda has worked as a locum in private clinics before joining Faringdon in January 2014.
- General foot care ie nail cutting and management of thickened & damaged nails
- Advice and treatment of ingrowing toe nails
- Reduction of callus and removal of corns
- Advice and treatment of verruca's
- Advice on fun gal infection and management of fungal nails
- Footwear and foot care advice
- Advice of the management of bunions, plantar fasciitis, neuromas etc.
Linda treats in the Clinic on a Monday